Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Krimson

Where do I even begin with Krimson? Omg...

We met three years ago at my brother's house during Sunday dinner. My other brother brought him to meet the family since they were roommates. When I first met him, I definitely thought he was attractive. I didn't pay him too much attention because I thought that was gonna be my first and last time seeing him.

But of course it wasn't or else he wouldn't be sitting here with his own post on my blog.

The more he came around, the more I got to know him, the more attractive he became. He is so intelligent, funny, mature, and just down right cute! I also love how much he loves his nephew. The amount of attention and love he gives him is just... Ugh... Words can't even describe.

I think he is great husband material. I try to make sure I live in reality and not think of him like that too often. I mean, I don't want to be stuck on making him a top priority for the future when I know he doesn't think of me that way.

I told my brother/his roommate to tell him I liked him. He said he didn't think of me that way. The dreaded "little sister" syndrome. But when one of his friends was trying to holla at me, he seemed very protective and not in a "big brother" kind of way.

But I can honestly say that if he asked me to be a super long distance girlfriend, hell I just might do it. Not out of desperation but because he's really and truly worth it.

So that's two down, one to go... :P

No comments: