Monday, December 15, 2008

Trini

So I just met Trini at the beginning of this past semester. We had two classes together. He is so handsome! Now I'm still young enough to be shallow about things like that. But I'm old enough to know that that isn't all that's important. He's also intelligent, has a great sense of humor, is older (not super old but three years older than me), mature and is a gentleman. I appreciate that we can have long conversations and go through a range of topics. My homegirls tease me because I stay flirting with him in and out of class. But hell I really like him and I really like to flirt, so that works out well.
The only problem with him is, he has a girlfriend. I guess they've been dating for a while. But it matters not. She officially has competition now!
Now some of yall may want to say I'm on homewrecker status, but the truth of the matter is, I feel like he flirts back when I flirt with him. I do respect people's relationships but I want what (or should I say who) I want.
I plan on telling him that I like him and letting him know straight up that his girl has competition. That's the only con that I see right now. But I suppose I need to see what their relationship status is before I start throwing the heavy artillery. If they're like damn near married then I'll let it go. But if they're anything other than that, he's fair game and I will win. Lol... But for real though :)

No comments: